How much water do we need?
We all know it is important to drink water but how much do we really need?
FEREYDOON BATMANGHELIDJ, MD, AND THE WATER CURE
- Dr. Batmanghelidj healed fellow prisoners with water.
- Their symptoms and ailments often improved or disappeared.
- Upon his release,
Dr. Batmanghelidj tried to
convince the American Medical Association that it was water taken with the pill that helped his body heal, not the pill itself.
Water treatment is an art and a science that must be tailored to the individual.
- Water is the foundation of life.
- Water generates life on the planet.
- Conventional medical professionals do not understand the vital role of water in the human body.
- Thirst should not be treated with medication.
- Experiment with water as a natural treatment for ailments.
Understanding dehydration will empower you to be healthy.
Take charge and become your own healer.
THE WATER CURE
- The human brain is 85% water.
- Backaches, headaches, and digestive problems may be caused by dehydration.
- When we deprive body cells of water, they start to react differently.
- Coffee, tea, soda, alcohol, and energy drinks are not water.
- These drinks contain water, but also contain dehydrating agents.
Do not treat dehydration with these drinks.
HOW MUCH WATER DO WE NEED?
Some say drink when thirsty, some say 8 cups per day, and some say up to 15 cups per day.
Your water needs are based on:
• Health concerns
The key is to know what your body is telling you. If you are thirsty you are dehydrated.
If you want to know how I make money writing about my passion. I’m part of an amazing, supportive team. Click Here. Here you can try it if $7. Check it out.
Get updates in your inbox.
I want to keep you inspired to improve you health and to find the freedom to enjoy it.
4:57 am on May 30th, 2015
5:47 am on May 30th, 2015
12:29 pm on May 30th, 2015
4:02 pm on May 30th, 2015
5:13 pm on May 30th, 2015
5:18 pm on May 30th, 2015
1:11 am on May 31st, 2015
9:18 am on May 31st, 2015
3:01 pm on May 31st, 2015
1:49 pm on July 12th, 2015